IMPORTANT! Annual Update/New Student Enrollment is NOT compatible with mobile devices (i.e. SmartPhones, tablets). Please use a computer, laptop or visit one of our campuses to complete your student's annual update or new enrollment.
Please complete your Annual Update before March 12th to make us aware of any address, phone, email, health or emergency contact changes for your student. If your student will not be returning to PUSD in the 21-22 school year, please notify your student’s school as soon as possible. Please see the new PUSD Awareness Contract here for all students/families in our District. Whether you complete an Annual Update or not your agreement with the Awareness Contract will be implied by your student’s attendance and all previous year responses will carry forward to next school year. We look forward to seeing your students in the Fall.
If you are a parent or guardian to a current student in the Payson Unified School District please go to your PARENT PORTAL to update your student(s) enrollment information for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. If your student will not be returning in the 2021-22 school year, please notify your student's school so we can update our records.
If you are not able to login to you Parent Grade Portal account, please use the "Forgot Username" and/or "Forgot Password" links from the PARENT PORTAL. These links will email you the information necessary to gain access to your account. Once you have logged into your Parent Grade Portal, you should find the link to "Annual Update" under "More" in the left side menu.
During online registration, you will have the opportunity to upload many of the required documents necessary for enrollment. Here is a list of these documents:
- Proof of Residency (required) – Arizona Revised Statutes, ARS 15-802(b), requires school districts to obtain and maintain verifiable documentation of Arizona Residency upon enrollment in an Arizona public school. The documentation must be provided each time a student enrolls in a school, and reaffirmed annually. To be considered a valid proof of residency the document MUST include your CURRENT address.
Examples of acceptable proof include: (Please click here for a complete list)
- Utilities Bill (gas, electric, water)
- Purchase or Escrow Agreement
- Lease or Rental Agreement
- Affidavit of Shared Residency (if applicable) – If you are residing in the home of a relative or friend, you must provide an Affidavit of Shared Residency notarized by the owner/renter. The owner/renter of the home must provide the same proof of residency documentation noted above with the Affidavit.
- Proof of Immunization (required) – All students entering Arizona public schools must have proof of ALL REQUIRED immunizations, or a valid exemption, in order to attend school. This is required at the time of enrollment and must include the name of the person, birth date, type of vaccine administered and the month, day, and year of each immunization (ARS 15-871-874).
- Legal Guardianship or Custodial Documents (if applicable) – Please have any legal guardianship and/or custody documents regarding the student.
- Withdrawal Form (new students only) – Please provide a withdrawal form from the last school the student attended.
- Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors New to the District (new students only) – A withdrawal form with transfer grades and an unofficial transcript should be provided. Juniors and seniors who have attended an Arizona school may need to provide their AIMS and/or AZMerit scores.