Registering or withdrawing from PUSD

longhorn withdrawing or registering

If you are registering your child for PUSD you will need to go online to click on Enrollment and follow the instructions to upload your required documents. If you are withdrawing your student, please call Karen Rice @ 928-472-2025. We are located at the District Office located next to Julia Randall Elementary should you need assistance please don't hesitate to contact Karen.

Back to School News       Print